At Inna Organic, we believe that our future lies in the hands of the next generation and is committed to child education. Since our founding, we have consistently supported various nonprofit dedicated to child education in Taiwan. This year we want to expand our love across the Pacific Ocean.
To support our cause, we are running a matching gift campaign throughout November & December 2019.
It’s simple, we’ll match all qualified* charitable donations YOU make to a child education program before December 31st, 2019 for a total amount up to $10,000.
How you can take part
By following five easy steps you can contribute to help even more children to get the education they deserve.
What are the terms and conditions?
- The donation has to be made before December 31, 2019, and we will match donations up to the total amount of $10,000.
- The matching gift request submission has to be made before January 15th, 2020.
- The donation must be made in $25 increments to be matched. For example: $25, $50, $75 and $100.
- We will match your donation of at least $25 and up to $250, as long as the donations qualified.
- Pooled funds from a number of individuals, payments to satisfy legal obligations or payroll deductions will not be matched.
- All matching contributions are owned by Inna Organic and do not qualify as a tax deductionfor the participant. Consult your tax advisor for further information.
- Inna Organic reverse the right to deny any request, and can modify or terminate the program at any time.
- If the charity does not comply with the terms and conditions, Inna Organic will not stand responsible to match the donation.
What is a qualified charitable donation?
*Organization whose primary focus is child education or runs at least one child education program. Donations must be made to organizations recognized as tax exempt by the Internal Revenue Service under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
What kind of proof do I need to submit my donation?
Most charity organizations will send you a confirmation mail after making a donation, which can be sent to us as a proof of the charitable contribution you’ve made.