Radiant skin boosts confidence
– Neroli is commonly found in skincare products to reduce skin pigmentation and enhance radiance
– Apply Neroli Brightening Facial Mask before bedtime, brighter complexion next morning will boost your confidence
– 10 minutes a day, indulge your facial skin with natural essence
– Aroma of natural fragrance calms the pre-wedding jitters
Natural ingredients no burden to skin
– EWG certified, natural and organic, alcohol-free
– COSMOS NATURAL certified, kissing and hugging your little ones worry-free
1. Every individual’s skin is unique. To avoid allergic reaction on sensitive skin, please perform patch testing, behind the ear or corner of cheek, before applying to full face.
2. Essential oils can be great natural remedies to many symptoms, however caution should be taken during the first trimester of pregnancy. It is recommended to consult professional aromatherapist before applying.
Mask is the most effective skincare product, it forced-feeds your skin an intense amount of active ingredients in 10-15 minutes.
INNA ORGANIC has selected BemlieseTM mask fabric made in Japan, unlike most sheet masks that leave a lot of serum behind in the sachet, BemlieseTM has superior absorbency power and it releases nutrients to your skin in a
short period of time.
We recommend to remove the mask while it’s still damp with serum, don’t leave it on until it dries out. Remove the mask sooner if you are in a room with heater on or in a flight cabin.
Demineralized Water, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower/Leaf/Stem Water*,
Propanediol, Glycerin*, Citric Acid, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Water*, Sodium Levulinate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Saccharide Isomerate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Sodium Anisate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Microcitrus Australasica Fruit Extract, Xanthan Gum, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder*, Citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Citrus Aurantium*, Citrus aurantium ssp amara*, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Extract*, Sodium Citrate
*Ingredients from organic farming.